its all fun to change ur url to something festive but SOME of us have Brands to maintain
I’m mostly finished with editing on Act 1 so I’m going to go ahead and put the link here. I’ll update as I finish other acts.
ETA: Added Act 2!
ETA: Added Act 3~
If you see any mistakes let me know! Also I’m not sure about how I’ve translated the speech of all the Kifushamu people. I wanted to mimic the high speech that’s in the original script, but if you think it’s annoying or too much or whatever, let me know!
1. A Philosophical Murder
2. A Washerwoman Is Insulted
3. The Student’s Emotional Isolation Is Complete
4. The Estate Is Sold Off
6. An Argument That Is Mostly In French
7. It’s Very Cold Out And Love Does Not Exist Also
8. The Nihilist Buffs His Fingernails While Society Crumbles
9. There Is No God
10. 400 Pages Of A Single Aristocratic Family’s Slow, Alcoholic Decline
11. Is This A Dinner Party Or Is This Hell?
12. The Wedding Is Interrupted
13. Friendship Among The Political Prisoners
14. A Lackluster Duel
15. The Countess Attempts Suicide
16. Back From Siberia, Unexpectedly
17. A Fit of Impetuousness
18. Someone Middle-Class Does Something Awful
19. A Prostitute Listens To A Ninety-Page Philosophical Manifesto
20. I Advise You To Display More Emotional Control In The Future
21. The Manservant Dies Alone
22. Is This A Murder Mystery Or An Exploration Of The Nature Of Religious Faith? Turns Out, A Little Bit Of Both
23. The Mayor Tells A Self-Serving Lie
24. The Countess Finds Religion
25. New Political Waves of Liberalism, Radicalism, and Nihilism Wash Over Russia
26. The Time When We Might Have Found Happiness Together Has Passed
you know what i love?
how when miyata smiles really big and his eyes get all squinty his left eye closes just a little bit more than his right
社会人の足取り 会社に行く時vs帰り道 #hokuto #社会人 #来た時よりも美しく 〜 ほくぴー
The way that working adults walk When going to work vs the way home #hokuto #workingadult #morebeautifulthanwhengoingthere 〜 ほくぴー
The way that working adults walk, when going to work:
On the way back:
i keep pouring all of my feelings into this message that i’m writing
and it keeps getting longer and longer and longer
and i’m sure it’s not coherent and i’m probably so annoying